Projects, Elements & other Craziness...
Please take a moment to scroll through my creations.
pro·mo·tion (prə-mō′shən) n.
1. The act of promoting or the fact of being promoted; advancement.
2. Encouragement of the progress, growth, or acceptance of something; furtherance. 3. Advertising; publicity.
Advancement • backing • boost
build up • bump • preference
support • favoring • advocacy
1. A direct result; a consequence.
2. The totality of goods or services that a company produces. 3. Material created or produced and viewed in terms of potential sales.
brand • commodity • fruit
merchandise • profit • creation
outcome • crop
(ī-dĕn′tĭ-tē) n. pl. i·den·ti·ties
1. The collective aspect of the set of characteristics by which a thing is definitively recognizable or known.
Character • Personality • coherence
singularity • uniqueness
particularity • oneness • name
(mohj-shuh n) n.
1. The action or process of moving or of changing place or position; movement.
2. Power of movement, as of a living body.
Gesture • Direction • Drift
Travel • Wave
Flow • Fluctuation • Sway